Food Service & Display
Refrigeration & Ice
Tables, Sinks & Shelving
Main points to check:
* Customers must check door sizes to ensure goods can be delivered successfully. All deliveries are kerbside only (please ensure you have assistance to move items in doors) this is because the drivers are not insure to be carrying item inside of customers buildings.
* Products must be inspected immediately upon delivery and signed for only if undamaged
* All deliveries are one man deliveries to ground floor level UK mainland addresses. The goods will be delivered to the outside of the delivery address only. All delivery charges are calculated on this basis. If you have any other delivery requirements than this you must notify us when you place your order and a higher delivery charge may be made.
* Someone must be on site to receive delivery between 8:30am & 6pm on agreed delivery date/dates. Help may be needed with delivery.
All orders are subject to our full terms and conditions of sale which are available on request.
1. All prices are exclusive of VAT 2. Delivery is free of charge to UK Mainland 3. Customers must check door sizes to ensure goods can be delivered successfully 4. Goods incorrectly ordered will be subject to a 30% re-stocking charge 5. Credit card payments are not subject to any extra charges 6. Leasing & Interest Free are subject to status. Leasing has a 3 month deposit followed by 21/33 monthly payments. Interest Free has 30% or 40% deposit followed by 3/6/12 monthly payments. Written details are available on request 7. All goods are shown are a representation of the product 8. We reserve the right to alter specification without notice 9. G&M Supplies are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 10. All good carry a 12 months parts and labour warranty 11. All goods remain the property of G&M Supplies Ltd until paid for in full 12. Installation of products is not included in the price or implied 13. Suitability of site for any equipment is entirely the responsibility of the customer 14. Service requests must be made solely to G&M Supplies Ltd 15. Loss of stock is not covered by manufacturer or by G&M Supplies Ltd 16. Products must be inspected immediately upon delivery and signed for only if undamaged 17. Damages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery 18. Returned goods must be in original packing 19. Products found to be installed incorrectly will render customers liable for call out charges 20. Where a service call is made and no product fault is found, customers will be liable for call out charges 21. All cash registers & accessories on page 27 & scales have a 1 year return to base warranty 22. Products purchased for use on the Highlands and Islands of Scotland are subject to parts only warranty 23. Goods sold are for commercial purposes 24. Deliveries for Islands (inc Isle of Skye) will be to nearest mainland port 25. In the event of a Glasswasher, Dishwasher or Ice Making machine being found sited in a hard water area without an adequate water filter/softener then warranty will be invalid and any engineer charges will be wholly chargeable 26. Force Majeure neither shall be liable for any default due to any act of god, war, strike, lock out industrial action, fire or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party 27. Law: All disputes arising of this contract shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. 28. G&M Supplies Ltd are not liable for historic WEEE Directive Costs. G&M Supplies Ltd will comply with WEEE Directive dated 2nd January 2007. The company will offer its customers at the time of purchase the opportunity to have the qualifying product collected, treated, and be disposed of by an environmentally sound process by the producer at the end of its use. Costs will be explained. A copy of the directive can be obtained from G&M Supplies Ltd or by visiting www.dti.gov.uk/innovation/sustainability/weee/page30269.html. Orders can be cancelled anytime until shipped.
* All gas appliances must be installed by a Gas Safe qualified engineer *Catering Equipment including stainless steel fabricated goods: excluding all gas powered appliances not permanently installed (including mobile catering units) in a static non-combustible structure incorporating concrete or brick foundations in which case the Company’s obligation under this condition is limited to the supply of free spare parts only; within a period of 24 months from the date of delivery.
Customer. The warranty may be withdrawn if the equipment has not been installed and maintained as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
Gas equipment and services must only be installed, maintained and repaired by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The gas regulations require that all gas appliances , flues , pipework and safety devices should be inspected by a Gas Safe engineer once a year or as per manufacturers recommendations , and that all catering staff who use gas equipment should be trained in its proper use and how to carry out visual checks for obvious faults.
Always refer to manufacturers specification and all gas appliances must be installed in compliance with local regulations by a fully qualified Gas Safe engineer. NOT DOING THIS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY
Product is intended for commercial use only.
Domestic use could result in unwanted noise pollution, higher running costs and/or potential breaches of warranty terms.
Sizes of units may be out by upto 5mm, please allow for this on ordering any product.
Classeq deliveries orders are on an 18 tonne truck (about the size of double decker bus) - please make sure this is possible before ordering.
Please note some manufacturers only offer parts only warranty if the item is not situated inside of building. Ie outside catering would not be covered with labour, please check before ordering.
INSTALLATION: By placing an order with G&M Supplies Ltd for catering equipment which requires installation, the buyer agrees that they are aware of all current legislation relating to the installation and usage regulations of the appliances ordered. G&M Supplies Ltd accept no responsibility if the buyer is unaware of any legislation relating to the installation or usage of any items. By placing an order with G&M Supplies Ltd, the buyer expressly confirms agreement of the above terms, whether the order is placed by fax, telephone, email, website or any other method..
Goods sold within mainland UK can be returned at the own cost of the customer for a refund, on the condition that the product(s) are unused, and remain in their original packaging, with the exception of custom goods, or made-to-order goods.
The restocking charge for items is 30% of the invoiced amount. Depending on the supplier there will also be a pick up delivery charge this can range on price depending on the item and item location. We regrettably cannot accept goods for return after 14 days.
Return amounts (minus 30% restocking charge) will only be credited once the returned goods have been inspected. We reserve the right to deduct any further costs for repairing.